Dec 20, 2017
You know that we always start with a bunch of random stuff. This week for some reason it's Titanic. Thanks, Wes. Anyways, on to tech.
- Foldable phone patents get an artist rendering.
- iTunes in the Microsoft store being pushed back to sometime next year.
- Mixer is now fully available on Android and
Dec 13, 2017
In case you weren't aware Star Wars: The Last Jedi comes out this week. And we are all really excited for it. But this is a tech podcast. Although we seem to forget that sometimes.
- Microsoft has a foldable mobile device patent.
- Cortana now syncs with Google Calendar.
Qualcomm announces new...
Dec 5, 2017
- New Photos Companion app for iOS and Android.
- A new ability to unlock your Lumia Windows phone.
- Caleb talks about a lot of browsers you probably shouldn't download.
- Google Opinion Rewards is apparently available on iOS!